A free, open source difference and reporting tool to allow developers to discover breaking changes in the public API of a .Net software project between releases at the assembly level. Sai.Net works with published assemblies via reflection and does not require
the original source code.
The original inspiration for this project came from Microsoft's unsupported
New to Sai ?
Check out the documentation
Get Involved !
Have an idea about improving the project? Please get involved. Sai is an open source project and we accept contributions! Contribute a patch or let us know how to improve.
You can follow along on twitter @saidotnet
Thank You !
- The Cecil Project for the reflection engine
- The fine folks at xunit for their unit testing framework.
- The adorable specflow for their BDD tool.
- Trello for the kanban board
- OpenCover for the coverage tools.